Friday, October 14, 2011

My sentiments entirely

TBF has an entirely rational pop at Guido, his linking policy (not) and his rather stunning lack of self-awareness.

I've said this before, but it is worth repeating – links are the lifeblood of the blogosphere or, as Guido rightly says: "Linking works in our mutual interests". He then links with selected MSM organs and largely ignores the independent blogosphere.

That is primarily why we ignore him – and other selfish bloggers with similar tunnel vision. The deal is very simple – link to us and we'll link to you. But for those blog authors who are sooooooooooo self-important that they don't believe in reciprocation, we will maintain our policy of indifference.

On the other hand, if you have linked to us and I've missed you out, let me know. Contrary to all rumours, I am human (just) and therefore (occasionally) fallible.

COMMENT THREAD