Saturday, January 27, 2007

An unimportant announcement

The last few months have been a little difficult for me from the blogging point of view in that I could not get on the net at home. This meant sporadic posting from various computers as and when they were available or I was near them.

All that has changed. I am now fully equipped to write, edit and post at home and shall do so. In other words, there will be more and more frequent postings from me. Bad luck for those of our readers who have not quite grasped that this blog is run by two people. Heh!

On the other hand, I shall keep to my resolution of steering clear of the forum. I shall post my stories on it but refrain from participating in the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.